tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 16 13:59:36 1995

Re: Callendar software -- for Klingons

According to Matt Gomes:
>   Okay... now... what is jaj wa'DIch?  Sunday or Monday?  That's why I'm saying
> this is not as easy as it seems...
>
>   Some of us (working stiffs) think that Monday is the "first day" and those
> Christians among us have an arguement that Sunday is the "first day"... I'm sure
> there are more...
>
> -m

I agree completely. This is why I don't intend to replace NAMES
for things we currently don't have Klingon words for.
Meanwhile, I've been having a good time with much of the rest
of the word-replacement stuff, especially for menus. I'd like
opinions and suggestions.

I've barely spent any time on it yet, so bear with me. Anyway,
here's the list. Where I have made replacements, the English
follows in parenthesis. Where I have made no replacements yet,
the English stands alone:

&De'wI'vaD (File)
yI&cha' (Open)	Ctrl+O
yI&qaw (Save)	Ctrl+S