tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 15 07:06:42 1995

Questions for MO

A couple of people have submitted (via the list) a few questions to ask
Marc Okrand. One of them had to do with transcriptions from the PK tape.
I'd like to second that BUT I'd like to include all canon dialog from the
TV and the movies (if possible).

I know someone has been providing some transcriptions (both in HolQeD and
to the list) but I know that no matter how good the "ear" there might be
some minor errors (re the "?nga" and "tiki-kat" discussions).

Monkey in blender -- Rhesus Pieces
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level