tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 13:58:33 1995

My chill message to David (apology)

        I am publicly apologizing to David, I took his message as directed
to me personally, and I overreacted (reacting to things is bad, responding
to them, is good, ie: you body reacting to medicine is bad, your body
responding to medicine is good) Anyway, I apologize to everyone who read my
spew and I was wrong. We worked it out in private mail, and I believe we
both see where each other is coming from. (I believe he even helped me
choice a name (from what my last name means)) Anyway, again, I apologize.

Jim Boniface
[email protected]

Back to archive top level