tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 14:18:49 1995

Names Program Location

OK, here it is.

The names program I mentioned, for UNIX and Mac, is available directly
from the creator via anonymous ftp at:

ftp.sys.uea.ac.uk  in directory  pub/kennaway/misc/names2.dir

He has a Klingon input file that has some of Krankor's text.  I am
working on a Klingon names file.  It's a pretty small list but I am
adding a slew of fan created names (such as Krankor).  I also have a file
of Roman names and dinosaur names.  I could send those to people who
request them.

My only problem just now is getting the program to execute.  I've
properly compiled it in C but it has to be in a bin directory or fooled
into thinking its in the bin or some such other command involving a tilde
or a backslash or something else I've forgotten.  If anyone could tell me
I'd appreciate it.

Kordite, Executive Officer, IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group

Back to archive top level