tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 10:32:27 1995

Re: What did she say?

>      In a message dated 05/09/95 11:47:59-0500 Anthony Curran said:
>
>      >...but did anyone hear Klingon B'Elanna say <<vang>>
>
>      Last night I went back to my tape of the show, and I kept replaying
>      the words still in question.  When Klingon B'Elanna takes the wimpy
>      human (No, I'm not biased {{:-).) into the lab, she seems to
>      say,"There."  And she nods her head to the console.  As to when they
>      are planning that scene, and she says, "It is better to fight than
>      hide like a frightened ????."  It sounded to me like "tikicat",

Hmmmmm...could this a a play on the word kitty cat?

>      nowhere near the toDSaH pronunciation in the CK tape.  Using the
>      context, it sounds like it could be a kind of animal.  Anyone,anyone?

Hija' mu'vetlh jatlhta' B'Elanna tlhIngan 'ach "episode"vetlh yIbejqa'taH 'ej
"petaQ" DaQoybej. chaq jIlughHa' 'ach "toDSaH" jatlhlaw' tlhIngan B'Elanna.

>      r'Hul
>      {{:-) >
david b
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level