tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 09:01:45 1995

Re:What did she say?

     In a message dated 05/09/95 11:47:59-0500 Anthony Curran said:

     >...but did anyone hear Klingon B'Elanna say <<vang>>

     Last night I went back to my tape of the show, and I kept replaying
     the words still in question.  When Klingon B'Elanna takes the wimpy
     human (No, I'm not biased {{:-).) into the lab, she seems to
     say,"There."  And she nods her head to the console.  As to when they
     are planning that scene, and she says, "It is better to fight than
     hide like a frightened ????."  It sounded to me like "tikicat",
     nowhere near the toDSaH pronunciation in the CK tape.  Using the
     context, it sounds like it could be a kind of animal.  Anyone,anyone?

     r'Hul
     {{:-) >

Back to archive top level