tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 08 14:13:27 1995

Challenge to Programers!!!

I downloaded the empire.gif from the ftp site and think it is beautiful!

What I would love to see is a screensaver that is all Klingon.
I have windows and can get the screensaver to scroll
'oy' DaSIQjaj  across the screen BUT I WANT MORE!
Perhaps a rotating  tlhIngan wo' Degh or a  stationary one
with a  Klingon phrase that orbits it.

The point is I want a REAL Klingon screensaver....
and I would bet I am not the only
one....hey, you might make it shareware with registration fee
going to our favorite nonprofit org, the KLI.

If you are REAL Klingons with the talent then I challenge you
to do the honorable thing and serve the empire.

David Barron

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level