tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 08 19:51:02 1995

Re: Klingon language research

At 03:05 PM 2/16/95 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

Teresa,
You sent this message in Feb 1995.
Can you give me an update on your progress?

David Barron

>Greetings.
>I am a graduate student of linguistics doing research on the phonetics,
>phonology, and morphology of the Klingon language.  I am seeking original
>material to analyze--conversations, poems, stories, anything.  If you
>would be willing to let me copy what you post to this list (or if you
>wish to send me contributions privately), please e-mail me and let me
>know.   I will not copy or use anything on this list without the
>author(s)'s permission.  I will also give credit in my work to anyone who
>contributes; if you want a copy of the final paper, I'll be happy to
>provide that as well.  Thank you for your time.
>
>Qapla'
>
>Teresa Wells
>Arizona State University
>[email protected]

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level