tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 30 08:14:16 1995

Re: What does "KLBC" mean?

>Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 01:58:31 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "R.B Franklin" <[email protected]>

>When you nominated me for the post, and naQ'avwI' seconded it, I offered
>to do it.  That was over six weeks ago and I still haven't heard any
>kind of response.  I've always assumed ~mark had the authority to
>appoint a BG.  I can only speculate that either ~mark doesn't feel my
>Klingon skills are up to the task or he has been considering other people
>for the job and he just hasn't made up his mind who to select yet.

I'm sorry to string you along.  This month has not been kind to me either,
and I'm afraid my time here may get a little worse before it gets better.
It's also true that I feel strange appointing a BG without Krankor, but
although he seems to have returned he's not always around either.

>I don't mind if someone else becomes BG if they want the job really bad.
>I just think they need to choose one soon.  Traffic on the list has
>almost ground to a halt and I think the recent lull in activity is
>partially attributable to the current vacancy of the BG position.

OK, you have got me off my duff.  I annoint you BG, yoDtargh.

ghojwI' tIghojmoH.  Qagh tIlughmoH.  chu'wI' tIma'.

>> charghwI'

>yoDtargh

~mark

Back to archive top level