tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 27 07:06:58 1995

Re: wav files on ftp

Guido
AOL has "problems" when using the internet (from a file enclosure aspect).
You may need to have "real" I-net access to upload the .wav files without
some kind of per...er... conversion.

I offer my humble self to assist as I have "full" I-net access here at
work. Mail me the  .wav files to my AOL account (Elfstan) and I'll take a
stab at uploading it to the KLI, just tell me where it goes.

PS

*Macintosh* vIghaj

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level