tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 24 21:44:21 1995

wav files on ftp

d'Armond and I continue to work on getting wav files available to general
audiences on the KLI ftp site, but so far there've been problems. I don't
have any other access to the Net besides AOL, and thru that I can't usually
get ftp. That's why I work with d'Armond. The wav files that we send one
another via attachment on AOL mail gateway don't seem to function the same on
our respective computers. It may be a formatting problem or something. Does
anyone here on AOL (I know you're out there) know about this kind of stuff?
E-mail me and I'll fill you in.

The main goal is to get wav files recorded in such a way that they would work
with most standard equipment, but so far we've come short of this.

Guido

Back to archive top level