tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 21 16:41:24 1995

the hidden truth about guido

There are no hidden truths. Yes, I'm too hard on myself, and yes, I should
backed up my hard drive. I have of course by this time done so, as I should
have months before now, but live and learn, I guess.

I caught myself in one of my frequent all-time lows, and decided to vent it
out on this list. The two people I mention are the ones that don't reply.
It's demonstrative of my inadequacy, even if it's only an inadequacy to
myself alone, which I really don't think it is. I'm now contemplating, as
said before, unsubscribing from this list forevermore, just so y'all know.
Nothing interesting to me goes on here anymore. If we were exchanging
tlhIngan Hol jabbI'IDmey by the meg, I would stay, but the kind of drab
discussion that goes on here now compels me to leave. I'll still be with the
KLI; I'm not about to give up that. But leaving the list will give me more
time to do the Klingana that I think really ought to be done.

Sorry to bore you if you don't really care, but I thought a few might at
least prefer to be informed.

BTW, Ham 2.2 is revised up to what it was prior to the virus. That's my
report. The rest will be slow and trecherous.

After I'm gone, I don't expect anyone to send me any of the highly infrequent
cool stuff from the list to me, but at the very least I remain at large on
the Net. Maybe some poor chum from here will bump into me in the LLG in a few
months. Maybe not. vuSHa'lu'meH yabvaD qaq lojban'e'. naDev qetlh qaDqoq.
batlh jIcheH, not jIcheghqu'taHvIS.

[you-know-who]

Back to archive top level