tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 08 10:57:39 1995

ee cummings part ii (was: Re: A thought)

<...snipus maximus...>
*chargwI'*'s  response to *naQ'avwI'*:

>Can I ask you a question. If I am writing in English, isn't it
>true that most of the time you can tell it is a question by the
>wording. Why should I bother with question marks in English.
>Are they usually necessary.
>
>See my point? If you are going to use punctuation at all, then
>use it. If not, then don't. Putting a period at the end of a
>question is simply bad form. Either put a question mark, or
>nothing at all, but don't put a period.

             i concur with your thought process chargwI'neS
 wouldn't it be proper in klingon to use the suffix ('a') for the interrogative
             i ask this only to clarify the meaning in tkd
            which i seem to have some trouble comprehending
              and this thread seemed like a good lead in
                 with reguards to klingon punctuation

                              qatlho'neS

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level