tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 09 10:33:18 1995

Re: Grammarians..?

According to Mark E. Shoulson:

> >Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 12:54:45 -0500
> >Originator: [email protected]
> >From: Kevin Britton <[email protected]>
>
> >I'm not sure who the current grammarians are, but can we get an official
> >ruling on nI'? (I need for some MUSH class coding I'm doing)
>
> I'm a Grammarian here, and I think you have my opinion.  No, you can't use
> "nI'" for "sibling."

I used to be a Beginners' Grammarian here, recently retired,
and I just want to add my support to this opinion. The only
other grammarian is Captain Krankor, who hasn't been seen here
in many months. Two others, Holtej and trI'Qal are former BGs.
That pretty much completes the roster of grammarians present
and past here.

> >KaaDaQ'
>

> ~mark

charghwI'