tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 27 18:34:49 1995

}} MUSH not up...

nuqneH, juppu'wI'.

It looks like the Klingon MUSH, Keve, will not be up and running in time
for the virtual qep'a' on Saturday. Although this status may improve,
there is a danger that it won't. Might I suggest a change of venue?

My suggestion is TinyTIM (address yay.tim.org 5440)...as numerous
Klinonists are already based there (you all know who you are!), and
Seqram has built a small Klingon complex.

This is really just a suggestion for if KEVE isn't up in time, but even
so, please feel free to come on and look for me (Talmyr on TIM) or vanya
(nip on TIM).

Qapla'

qSeroHS veyn
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level