tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 27 12:28:49 1995

}}} Paintball (how about this)

        How would "moQHommo' Heghqoq" work for paintball? They could be
reversed I sppose. Also, What I believe we're going to do is have the team
name (yet another project there) along the top of our backs, along with the
team slogan (which I was thinking "Sanmaj toS maH" / "Sanmaj wItoS ", sounds
rough as a direct translation, but I was thinking "We ascend to our
destiny") then the trefoil below that, and maybe a personal tlhingan-Hol
saying along the bottom..

 Suggestions? Ideas? Seriously, I want everyone's opinion who is willing to
give it. Also I know it's a BIT sidetracked (this isn't the paintball list)
but I would like to get this all as tlhIngan as possible..

Thanks

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level