tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 31 13:55:56 1995

Re: Information

>Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 16:39:20 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: herman velasco <[email protected]>

>Can someone give me a hint on what publication to get as a new starter,
>that wants to learn the language.

>HELP!!!!!

The only real official textbook out there is _The Klingon Dictionary_, by
Marc Okrand, ISBN 0-671-74559-X.  That's the book you really have to get.
It's usually available in decent bookstores (in America, at any rate), and
I know you can order it from books.com (telnet books.com).  There are also
two audio tapes, _Conversational Klingon_ and _Power Klingon_; I'm not sure
of their ISBN's.  They're also by Okrand, I think.

You should also consider joining the Klingon Language Institute and getting
their newletter, HolQeD.

~mark

Is this stuff in the FAQ/subscription message that people get when they
subscribe here?  If not, why not?

Back to archive top level