tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 18 22:37:21 1995

KLBC warriors etc.

QaghmeywIj DalughmoH. jIQuchqu'.

One more pajama question to see if I got the construction correct:

nIvnavmey tuQ 'ejyo' loD qar'a'?  "Starfleet men wear pajamas, don't they?"

Assorted other sentences:

1. De' vIleghmo'pu' choHoHnIS 'e' vISov.  "Because I saw the information,

     I know that you have to kill me."  Does <-nIS> express the correct
     sense of necessity?  Is <-'e'> used correctly?

2.  batlh Heghpu' valQIS'e'.  "As for Valkris, she died honorably."

     Is <'e'> used correctly?

3.  SuvwI' chaHchugh tlhIngan loD SuvwI' chaH'a' tlhIngan be' je?

     "If Klingon men are warriors, are Klingon women warriors also?"
     Can <je> be used this way, or, how does one say 'also'?

Dah jimevnIS.
Qapla, rIn {{8-)

Back to archive top level