tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 15 21:10:02 1995

Neat stuff!

Okay, folks, new toys for people on the list to play with!

Starting with this message, everything posted to the tlhIngan-Hol mailing
list will automatically get archived and be made available on the World
Wide Web in realtime, in a format that is indexable by thread, subject,
date, or poster. I'm going to work on getting the back issues up, and
having them sorted by month, but that project will take a little longer.

If you want to look, point your web browser at http://www.kli.org -- There's
now a pointer off of that page to the current month's web archives. (Note
to ~mark -- Sorry for intruding on your pages. Feel free to scream at me,
and rearrange things as you see fit).

Hopefully in the next day or so I'll also have a search routine in so that
you can look for key words of phrases, and search documents like that.

Also in my plans (hopefully tomorrow) will be getting the old tlhIngan-Hol
archives online, sorted, and available to the general public in a workable
form. Soon, I promise! (down, Lawrence!).

Anyhow, enjoy. With luck this will work as well as it's -supposed- to.

									-WW

Back to archive top level