tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 15 17:55:17 1995

Klingon Email Course

Actually, I have a number of topics I will be sending mail on over the
next couple of days, but I thought I would start on this one, since I
hear about it *all* the time... and everyone forgets...

I am the person who is working on the email course.  It is going very
slowly, mainly because a few other things (like school, work, and this
list) have to take a priority... and I am currently doing all the work
myself.  Guido has graciously offered to help (once he gets done with
_Hamlet_, and I will most definitely put him to work...

In the meanwhile, I ask you to be patient.  I am hoping to have more time
to work on my Hol this semester, and the KEC is near the top of my list
of "Things To Do".  When it's ready, you'll hear about it.  Trust me. :)

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level