tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 15 17:45:51 1995

Re: Philadelphia, NE -Reply

>>Okay, for those of you who may be humor impaired and
>>not realize what  Lori was talking about, the next qep'a' is
>>in NORTH EAST Philadelphia. A  bit of a drive from
>>NEbraska, but still worth coming to.

>>And Lori, if you come to the qep'a' and happen to deliver
>>during that  week, I will give your new child a lifetime
>>membership in the KLI.  And a  copy of the deluxue
>>Hamlet.

>>Tempted?

>>Lawrence

Giggle-giggle-giggle-giggle-giggle!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me just say that I am so glad that no one was in this
room while I read this(oops, someone just walked in) becauseI was
definitely ROTFL, I actually fell off my chair!!!!
Tempted? defininitely!!!! Unfortuneately, not any more likely
than it was 2 days ago.  (And I'd have to make new  armor!)

Still gigglin'
Ka'lIy

Back to archive top level