tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 07 17:20:43 1995

KLBC

Ok, I'm going to try another posting.  This is my second.  I had abit of
trouble expressing my second sentence, so I'll give the English
translation also. (Yes, it's about my cats again, but I speak to them in
Klingon as I learn it, so it's easier for me.) :)

tlha'chuq SajmeywIj.  rut Suv bIH 'ach Sojmu' Suvbe'.  Qav Sop be'.

My pets chase each other.  Sometimes they fight, but not over food.  The
female eats last.

I couldn't find any Klingon words for over or about for the food, so I
finially decided to use mu' for because of or due to.  Ok, my second
posting.
laurel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level