tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 08 05:26:32 1995

Re: KLBC

Ok, I must admit that this is a cool mailing list to be subscribed to.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wait for my email program to
download the volume of this mailing list. It would be cool if this
was a newsgroup, so that I could read the stuff when I want, instead
of a mailing list. Anyway, I want to know how to unsubscribe. I tried
sending a message with the text, "unsubscribe" to no avail. What do I
do to unsubscribe?

...Kristopher Gilbert....
[email protected].
......Keep Talking.......