tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 07:45:04 1995

Re: Calendar Ideas

At 22:00 26-12-95 -0800, you wrote:

>>Isn't Alexander's birthday the 42nd of Maktag or something like that?
>>In one episode the month {maqtaQ} is mentioned. It has at least 43 days.
>     jarvetlh pong lugh muja'laH'a' vay'

It was named in a StarTrek episode, so according to one of the definitions
of canon, it is canon...

>     jaj 'ar ghaj jarvetlh

We don't know that.

>>Alexander was giving information to a teacher on the ship.
>      lut pong ghaH nuq

That was in New Ground, stardate 45376.3.

>>...I only know that {QI'lop} is during the tenth month.
>     chay' Dochvam wISov 'ej nuqDaq wItu'

This information is given on the tape Power Klingon.

>     tera'ngan HolDaq chay' QI'lop wImugh  "Armed Forces Day?"

I haven't got the faintest idea. PK does not give a Federation Standard
translation, it just describes the holiday. And I don't know what Armed
Forces Day is (I'm not from America)...

Qapla'
peSHIr
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level