tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 20 05:54:41 1995

Re: meeting in World Chat

..
>When David and I met last night, "fear" was full, and it created an
>annoying lag. So we went to 'nihilism". Its a larger space (no pun
>intended) and so there is less of a lag. Plus, its pretty cool to see
>the Klingon avatars dueling.

 What time are you guys meeting at? I'm in there on a regular basis, mainly
wandering around. Have you checked out Alphaworld yet? In Alphaworld you get
to design your own buildings and such. If/when I find a free chunk of land,
I'm going to try to make a place for Klingons to hang out..

Jim

Back to archive top level