tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 15 09:12:01 1995

Re: World page again?

 On 12-15-95 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

 > Sorry about the missing {w} in the URL. DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI'
 > ghu'.
 > >
 > > However, downloading the software doesn't work. I filled in the form
 > > and clicked on "Download wchat08b.exe" but Netscape is still trying
 > > to connect but nothing else happens.... :-(
 > I'm sorry to hear it isn't working. My roommate is the computer
 > expert, so I don't know what to do about it. has anyone had any luck?

HIja'. jIDo'. wchat08b.exe vISuqta' 'ach tInqu' *file*vam 'ej
Huj *setup*Daj (WIN95 vIlo'taHvIS). 'ach Do' Qapchu' wchat08b.exe 'ej
DaSuq 'e' vItungHa'qu'.

wa'logh bIQapbe'chugh yInID 'ej yInIDqa'

 > > peSHIr
 >
 >                                      maSqa'
david
---