tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 15 09:05:31 1995

Re: Conquer the World (Chat Room)

>On 13 Dec 95 at 4:19, [email protected] wrote:

>> The room in the dark blue sphere, that is the "words" sphere.
>> Inthere, there is a 'curses' room. I think, _thats_ the one for us!
>
>One small problem, I have downloaded a new version of Worlds Chat
>that has replaced "words" with "sadness".
Yep. I have done the same. I can't figure out if I like it or not....

>If you want, I will look into getting a tlhIngan avatar made.
O, YEAH I would like that!
How do you do that?

>How would you translate avatar? Hmmm...
Well, since avatar means 'something wich represents' I would say: 'oSwI'
(Thing that represents...)

>> Dotlh

|            Name: Dotlh            |
|*HIja'*      *Hovmey*      *vIbang*|
|*Yes* *I* *do* *love* *the* *stars*|
Please endure this for the time beeing..... I'm searching for a better one.

Back to archive top level