tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 14 12:25:06 1995

Re: The Emperor's Dialect

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995 [email protected] wrote:
> The whole dialect thing has bothered me for some time, and here is what I
> think of it.
>  (As a side note, this could be another explanation for the atrocious Klingon
> we hear on Deep Space Nine!)

On that note... I'm disappointed nobody has checked (or at least
reacted to) my "Speak Klingon Badly page" at my Prodigy home
page:
       http://pages.prodigy.com/MN/xseg61a/bad.html

For the main page:
       http://pages.prodigy.com/MN/xseg61a