tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 14 12:21:55 1995

Crispin

I read a comment posted here which stated that in A. Crispin's novel,
Sarek, there weren't any new words given, though Okrand had been consulted
for the words used in the novel. My recollection is that she basically used
a few nouns scattered in the middle of English sentences, and there was one
new one:

{norgh} (n) shark-like sea carnivore.

Since Okrand was the consultant on this and it fits Klingon word structure,
(phonology?) it might as well be considered real, live canon.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level