tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 09 11:49:27 1995

Klingon Language Postal Course over E-mail

Does anyone know if it is possible to take the Klingon Language Postal
Course Via E-Mail. I read in the Klingon FAQ that it was available for
oversea students of Klingon via E-Mail. I contacted the E-Mail address
mentioned but my message was returned(no known address).
Does anyone know the new address if there is any...

Thank you in advance Stefan Annernäs, Sweden

Back to archive top level