tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 09 13:18:54 1995

Re: Klingon Language Postal Course over E-mail

At 11:52 AM 12/9/95 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if it is possible to take the Klingon Language Postal
>Course Via E-Mail. I read in the Klingon FAQ that it was available for
>oversea students of Klingon via E-Mail. I contacted the E-Mail address
>mentioned but my message was returned(no known address).
>Does anyone know the new address if there is any...

>Thank you in advance Stefan Annernäs, Sweden

This is the standard reply about the Klingon Language Postal
Course:

It's 11 lessons long and describes the construction of Klingon
nouns, verbs and sentences. There are usually about 20 exercises at the
end of each lesson. You must read the lesson, do the exercises and
send them to me with a Self Addresses STAMPED Envelope (SASE). I
will correct each lesson and, If done well enough, send you the
next lesson. Those whom I feel haven't grasped the lesson I ask them
to do it over.

All you are paying for is the postage. I correct the lesson at
no charge to you.

There are reasons I don't do the Postal Course over the internet
but I won't go into them now. However, if you are outside the USA
I can save you time and money. If you can send me 7 International
Reply Coupons (you can get IRCs from your local post office) I will
send you all 11 lessons and we can do each lesson via email.
Overseas students are the only ones to whom I will make this
arrangement.

Send your SASE to:
Klingon Language Postal Course
P. O. Box 37