tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 07 13:18:09 1995

pronouncing tlh

 On 12-07-95 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

 > Actually, the instructions for tlh on the PK tape are excellent.
 > Also, this  > sound occurs in Navajo.
  >
  > As for these instructions:
  > <<hold (the) tongue in the lateral position as though (you are) going
  > to say  an initial English "L" and then say "T.">> I find that it works well
  > enough.

  This seems to be backwards from what is said by Okrand in PK.
  "Say a T then whisper an L."

Feedback is welcome.

david

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 *  Cartoon violence made me what I am today...

Back to archive top level