tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 05 22:17:26 1995

KLBC - vocab and syntax questions

Just ran across a word that some local KAGs use but can't find in TKD.
The word is Da'Har denoting some kind of fighting art?  Due to my martial
arts instruction of betleH techniques I've been given the honorary title
of Da'Har Master.  Don't want to seem ungrateful but *is* there such a word?

How does one denote a name (such as the name of a literary work) without
being able to use italics or double quotes?  If the name is a tlhingan Hol
phrase it could be confusing in the context of the sentance.

Qapla'

QetaH
(Chet Braun)

Back to archive top level