tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 05 13:56:42 1995

Re: chuS'ugh

> WHICH ONE????????? I had heard in an interview with Okrand (early
> HolQeD) that he had created words for some Trek novels, but it didn't
> specify. Please let me know which one.

I exchanged email on GEnie with Ann Crispin, author of Sarek,
who noted that Okrand had provided input to that novel.  Off
hand I don't remember it introducing any new words, but I did
rather like the term of endearment "'Iw'oy" (dear blood) it
provided.

    joel peter anderson * [email protected]
       [email protected] * [email protected]
               mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej