tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 05 12:19:57 1995

Re: chuS'ugh

On  5 Dec 95 at 11:58, Tim Browne wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, Christian Matzke wrote:
> >
> > > For nearly every other word in the addendum I can locate the episode
> > > or movie from which it came; but chuS'ugh stumps me. Does anyone
> > > know?
> >
> > As far as I know, it's never been described.
>
> Oh yes it has. It was used in one of the TNG novels, making that one of
> the very few cases where material presented in a novel is apparently
> considered canon. L8r.

Are you certain the novel came first?  Or could the author have used
the material from TKD?

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level