tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 05 12:17:28 1995

Re: hello.

At 12:16 4-12-95 -0800, you wrote:

>> bInIDqu'choHDI' choH ghu'vam. HIHarlaH...
>
>OK, let's see if I can get this one right. My best guess is "This
>situation will change as soon as you TRY to change. You can believe me!"
>So, how did I do?

majQa'.
And it really is true...

>> Logic tells you that the world is flat? Nice logic you have... <grin>
>
>Well, I find it hard to believe that from where you're standing right
>now, the world looks round, unless you happen to be on a shuttle or the
>Russian space station. It's not until we start talking about massive
>distances that the roundness becomes at all evident.

Don't forget the "<grin>"... ;-)

>> Someone on this list uses Hovjaj for stardate,
>Hmmm... "star day". Why didn't I think of that? <grin> Hivqa' veqlargh.

Well, I didn't think of it either. ;-)
SuStel did.
(And it's "HIvqa'"...)

>> What are trying to describe here? Maybe you'd better of describing it
>> differently in Klingon.
>No, the description is really quite apt. It's to describe what Tetsuo
>turns into at the end of Akira. I don't really see any way that it could
>be described, aside from "big ugly pink thing".

Mmm, Tetsuo? Akira? Is that this Manga stuff? I haven't seen any of the
movies but as far as I know some "things" there can get rather "difficult to
describe", right...

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level