tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 05 12:17:13 1995

Re: KLBC - hello and questions

At 07:14 4-12-95 -0800, you wrote:

>> Oops, sorry. I've read the end of you message and see that you probably mean
>> QetaH as you name, right? Forget what I said above... I'll add you to my
>> namelist immediately. If this is not correct, please mail me.
>
>Right, chose that for my name.  How or why I can't quite recall.

Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you're in my list now. ;-)

>> >DaH jatlhbe'ghach jIH.
>>
>> Do you mean this as "Now I'm a non-speaker"...? Then why didn't you use
>> {jatlhbe'wI'} (one that does not speak)? And maybe {wej} in stead of {DaH}
>> could have been better, depending what you where trying to say here.
>
>I guess "Now I'm speachless."  didn't come out quite right, eh?

No, not quite. But you got some suggestions by now. Just keep trying Klingon
and you'll get better at it.

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level