tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 02 12:11:38 1995

Re: hello.

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Tim Browne wrote:

> Uh... tIm jIH. tera'ngan jIH. OK, that's about the extent of my knowledge
> of introductions in tlhIngan Hol. As you can tell, I'm a severe newbie at
> the language. Hopefully this list will help me improve my abilities.
> Until next message, may your blood scream!

Welcome to the list, tIm!

If you want to improve your Klingon skills, then you've come to the right
place.  My name is yoDtargh and I'm the Beginners' Grammarian.  I'm here
to assist you with any basic grammatical questions you may have about
the language.  The best way to improve your Klingon is to simply keep
practicing writing in Klingon and practice reading the Klingon posts others
write on the list.

If you have any basic grammatical questions you want answered or if you
want to practice writing something in Klingon, you can put KLBC (which
stands for Klingon Language Beginners Course) in the heading and I will
answer your questions and review your writing.

Qapla',
yoDtargh

Back to archive top level