tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 01 05:51:54 1995

hello.

Uh... tIm jIH. tera'ngan jIH. OK, that's about the extent of my knowledge
of introductions in tlhIngan Hol. As you can tell, I'm a severe newbie at
the language. Hopefully this list will help me improve my abilities.
Until next message, may your blood scream!

 |||   64-BIT                                                    // We don't
 |||   DO+THE   "I can't Do the math! I've got a Pentium!"      //
/ | \   MATH                                                  \X/ do Windows.
       Windows '95 = Amiga '85? Sure, if we're talking Windows 2095.

Back to archive top level