tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 01 14:17:48 1995

Re: Klingon Language Roleplaying Game

Fourth recruit joining.

Subject: Re: Klingon Language Roleplaying Game
Author:  Daniel Boese <[email protected]> at Internet
Date:    12/1/95 3:41 PM

Living in southern Ontario, I doubt that I would be able to meet anybody
face-to-face. However, I am extremely interested in play-testing, and can
look for ways to mangle the rules with the best of them.

Would this be a RPG about Klingons, in thlIngan Hol? (Using 3 and 9 sided
dice, to be traditional.. ;) ) Or a computer game, or MUSH/IRC based, or
based on FASA's Star Trek RPG?

Qapla'! (which is actually an appropriate farewell in these
circumstances.. {{;) )

--
Daniel Boese aka Deppob
[email protected]