tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 23 01:08:49 1994

KLBC: A Lurker Introduces

nuqneH

tlhIngan mu'ghom viHevpu' 'ej jilIH'eghrup.
Pierre van DykjIH (nagh tIn mugh!).
cha'maH Soch jIH 'ej vighun.
QIt thlIngan vighojtaH. mu'tlheghHom Daja' 8-).

KLI vimuvta' 'ej South AfricaDaq tera'ngan vitu'ta'.
tugh numuv.

Hoch 'e' jijatlh.

Qapla'

[----------------------------------------------------]

Well, now that I've murdered the Klingon language, here
is what I was trying to say:

I have received the Klingon dictionary and can introduce
myself. I am Pierre van Dyk (it translates to big rock!).
I am twenty-seven, and a computer programmer.
I am slowly learning Klingon. You can tell by the small
sentences.

I've joined the KLI and have found another member in
South Africa. He will join us soon.

It is all I will say.

[-----------------------------------------------------]

I can't believe it, looking at the above. It took me a
good while. I am in awe of the prowess that has been
displayed on this list by some members - really!

Cheers - Pierre
---
 . SPEED 1.40 [NR] . SPEED READ does everything but think up new taglines!

----
Digitec Online, Johannesburg, South Africa.            |  City with a  |
Telnet Africa's most popular BBS on 196.11.62.106      | Heart of Gold |

Back to archive top level