tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 19 11:19:05 1994

KLBC: jItagh

Craig [Qaygh] 'oH pongwIj'e'.
( or is that: jIhvaD Craig vIpong.)
vighun.
muDDujHom vIchenmoH 'ej muDDujHom vIpuvmoH.

Well, at this is my first post here, and my first public attempt
at tlhIngan Hol, I probably pharsed that badly, but I hope you
get the idea.   BTW, muDDujHom means model aircraft.  I could not
find a word for "model" so the diminutive was pressed into service.

Actually I'm more into model and high-power rocketry but couldn't
find a word for rocket and didn't think I could come up with
something even close.

While I'm at the keyboard, I guess I'll ask a few of general
questions:

* Is there an official souce of vocabulary other than TKD?  TKD
is great but there are a lot of concept that it doesn't cover.
(e.g. rocket).

* Is there an offical thlIngan calender?

* How is the (') pronounced at the beginning of a word?

* How are to (')s in a row pronounced.  (e.g qama''e')

Qapla'.

Back to archive top level