tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 13 04:23:45 1994

Re: Hallmark Commercial

I saw the commercial, one and a half times (caught the last half once, and
wasn't ready for it the second time...  Shucks...).

>From what I saw, though, I thought that most of them seemed to be speaking
at least broken Klingon.  I could recognize some of the words (especially
those I remembered reading on here), though I admit I didn't think their
pronounciation was anything to be proud of.  I must get a tape of it..  :)
I'll have to watch the ST:TNG reruns, as that seems to be when they run
them...  :)

...Paul

Back to archive top level