tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 06 17:54:45 1994

Klingon in SA - the Gospel is spreading!

Hi,

just a note from the Southern tip of Africa. I was very surprised to
see a mention about Klingon and the KLI in an adult magazine in South
Africa. It was basically mentioned in their 'newest fads' section -
they even talked about the bible translation project and had a verse
(I think it was John 3:16) in Klingon.
Unfortunately no contact information was supplied, plus there were a
couple of errors. Hey, at least the Warrior Tongue is getting a
mention down here!

Pierre

P.S. Would have liked to try and put the above in Klingon, but my TKD
hasn't arrived yet... 8-(

/-
/- 'Stwike him woughly, Thwow him to the gwound' - Pilate
/- 'Oh, eleven in all Sir' - Centurion
/-                               - The Life of Brian -
/-

Back to archive top level