tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 01 00:15:15 1994

Re: Grouse, grouse, grouse

ghItlhpu' tevram:
> >From: Mark Reed <[email protected]>
> tevram said:

[no you cant... yes you can... no you cant...]

> Yes you can.  I do it all the time.  Just ask chuQun!  (and I think chargwI'
> and a couple of others.

I use PINE for the KLL.  In it, all messages have a From: line, showing
who sent it.  Then, there's a Reply To: line, usually with the KLL
address.  Whenever I send a message, I can choose whether or not it's to
a specific person(s) or the whole gang.

So yes, I can.  Most other programs should have this same function.  If
not, it should at least have options to edit the To: line.

chuQun

Back to archive top level