tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 23 17:38:34 1994

Re: Entertainment Weekly

Lawrencevo':

 > Well, now I'm *really* confused. If it's not their regular weekly,
what
 > is it? does it have a different title?  The store I had gone to has
 > HUGE selection (and had the current week's issue) but that's all I
saw.

 > Any help with this would be appreciated.

It IS a special edition thingy.  It still says Entertainment
Weekly on the cover, but in very large letters, says, "STAR TREK",
so you can't miss it.  In smaller print it says, "The Ultimate
Trip Through The Galaxies".  The price is only slightly more than
that of the regular issues.. $3.95.  You might want to try looking
for it next to the other sci-fi mags instead of next to People
and US..

 > Lawrence

Amy

Back to archive top level