tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 20 14:00:18 1994

Re: Lookout! Here come several questions!

> Greetings to all!
>
>   It has been a long time since my last post.  I sort of appeared from no
> where and disappeared as fast as I showed up!  I have been very busy with
> school and work (say, 7 classes and at least 40 hours/week at my job!).
> So, I'm attempting to force myself to post a few times a week.  I apologize
> for such a long time of silence.
>   As I mentioned a long time ago, I have only studied Klingon for a short
> while.  But now I'm trying to get back into it.  The KLI MUSH is great and
> I hope to see some of you there!  And I hope to speak Klingon with you!
>   I've come up with some questions so they'll follow next in a few different
> posts.
>
> William

rap Dujmaj, puvmeH.

[Grammarians: did I get correct syntax?  "We're in the same boat."]

I was real prolific myself during the summer.  But then, the school year
started, and I barely have time to practice music, much less post.  (I've
got eight classes, but am only working 20 hours, not including lesson
plans.)   We love you anyway, William, and I'll have to come see you on
the MUSH.

jInIDlaH!

chuQun

Back to archive top level