tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 13 13:08:06 1994

Komerex stela

nuqneH,

I came across a term in one of the TOS paperbacks (The Final Reflexion??)
that described the symbol that represens the Klingon Empire, Komerex stela.
If I'm not mistaken Komerex means "a structure that grows" as opposed to
Khesterex which means "a structure that wanes." Has anybody heard of this
before? I would appreciate any kind of feedback.

I'm including a picture of the Komerex stella that I drew in ASCII. If
anybody can make a smaller drawing of it, please e-mail me at
 <[email protected]>. I will like to include it in my e-mail signature.
This picture that I'm sending is too big to be seen on one screen. Anyways,
this is the first time that I've tried to draw anything with ASCII.

Thanks!

HeK'tor  }};-]

                                    ..
                                   .xx.
                                  .xxxx.
                                 .xxxxxx.
                                .xxxxxxxx.
                               .xxxxxxxxxx.
                              .xxxxxxxxxxxx.
                             .xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
                          .  .xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  .
                         .x.  .xxxxxxxxxxx.  .x.
                       .xxxx.  .xxxxxxxxx.  .xxxx.
                     .xxxxxxx.   .xxxxxx.  .xxxxxxx.
                   .xxxxxxxxxx.   .xxxx.  .xxxxxxxxxx.
                 .xxxxxxxxxxxxx.   .xx.  .xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
               .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.   ..  ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........
             .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..          ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
            .xxxxxxx.                         ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
            .xxxxx.                              .xxxxxxxxxxx.
            .xxx.                KOMEREX
             .x.                  STELA

Back to archive top level