tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 09 12:41:59 1994

Klingon Primer by G.P.

Regarding Kordite's (aka Kevin Geiselman)  critique of Glen
Proechel's Klingon Primer.  I feel compelled to comment.

I have seen my share of fannish publications and, content not
withstanding, the quality is generally low-budget.

In my association with Dr. Lawrence Schoen he has consistantly
held a standard of quality that no one has beaten.  I have, on
occasion, made small suggestions to Lawrence on publishing and, to
his credit, he has refused to compromise because he feels it will
reduce its quality.

While Glen, to *his* credit, is a promotional force for the Klingon
Language.  I fear that if his publications do not reach for a
higher quality of appearance his efforts may not be as well recived
as the KLI.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level