tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 07 06:11:29 1994

re: Re: Good day to die.

[email protected] (David Barron) Wrote:

| OKAY!!!!
|
| The  beat-a-dead-horse limit has now been exceeded.
|
| PLEASE, let any further post on this phrase come from the
| honored list newbies who havent read and ponder "Gud dey
| 2 die..."  phrase as much as we have.

I found the discussion very interesting, there appear to be many ways
to try to say the phrase but have we decided on a correct one?  What
better way for a newbie to start than with a Klingon phrase, commonly
used on Star Trek.  After tackling a fun phrase and developing an
interest in the language, they will move on to bigger and better
things.

In the future, If you see a message with GOOD DAY TO DIE in the
subject line, I would recommend that you ZAP it, KILL it or SKIP over
it without reading it to prevent any further inconvenience.

'IwlIj jachjaj je 'IwlIj pubbe'

      May your blood scream and not boil.  ;-)

	(At least thats what I meant to say)

In order to cease the future horse floggings, why isn't there a FAQ on
the language *itself* with a summary of FFQ (frequently flogged
questions), common phrases, answers to common language questions.

Back to archive top level